We stayed here in July and had a great week exploring Copenhagen. The hotel is located by the canal and is within walking distance of all the major sights. We had a room facing the canal and although we were there during the jazz festival we did not find the room at all noisy. The room was clean with a comfy bed and a decent sized bathroom. Breakfast was the usual continental style, nothing fancy but plenty available. Staff were pleasant and helpful and there was a computer available for guest use in the reception area. Hot drinks were also available throughout the day, free of charge for guests. If we were to return to Copenhagen we would certainly use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel at the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Somandshjemmet Bethel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Copenhagen
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Hotel Copenhagen