I stayed for 3 nights with my teenage daughter. We loved the place. It was clean, comfy beds, lovely breakfast. Our room was set out as a twin as requested. It faced the inner courtyard and so we could not hear street noise. The decor is basic and traditional. Staff were all very nice and helpful. I like their method for booking. You send an e mail and pay on arrival. Nyhavn is a lively street but this hotel is on the quiet side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel at the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers and Hotel.de so you can book your Somandshjemmet Bethel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Copenhagen
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Hotel Copenhagen