My sister and I were traveling Europe, and our first time in Copenhagen was wonderful. The hotel is at a really excellent location along the Nyhavn, and the metro stop is close by (about 10 minute walk, will take less time once you know your surroundings). Copenhagen is an expensive city, and the value in comparison to other hotels, and the location made it a great value. Additionally, breakfast is free, and if you are not staying at the hotel it would cost 89DKK. Would recommend this place to everyone, although you must book quite early. Since are you there, you might as well go for the good view (we requested good view).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel at the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Somandshjemmet Bethel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Copenhagen
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Hotel Copenhagen