The staff of the hotel is extremely friendly and helpful. After an overnight flight from the USA, we arrived at 9:00 AM and they invited us to have breakfast without charge. Also, our room was ready early and we were able to unpack by 10:30 AM. The room was large compared to most European hotels that we have stayed in and quite comfortable including the bed and pillows.It is located in a central location and you can easily walk to most key attractions easily. It was also close to the Hop On Hop Off stop as well as the 11a bus stop and we had a view of the canal as well as the outdoor restaurants from our window. The only reason it is not a 5 is because of the noise from the restaurants and delivery trucks. If Tripadvisor had a 4.5 rating would have given the hotel that many stars. Most likely, if your room is not on the canal side, you will not have the noise issue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel at the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Somandshjemmet Bethel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Copenhagen
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Hotel Copenhagen