We spent one night (2 days) in Copenhagen and were very satisfied with our choice to stay at this hotel. The location can't be beat and the view from our window was great (see photos). We were on the third floor. The canal tours (recommended) were a few steps away and we were able to walk everywhere including to Tivoli Gardens. Central Station is close and the Metro station (that takes you to the airport) is a 5 minute walk from the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel at the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Somandshjemmet Bethel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Copenhagen
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Hotel Copenhagen