We stayed for 3 nights Oct/Nov & can only concur with all the comments already made.
You won't be disappointed. Easy to find, helpful staff, more than adequate breakfast, coffee on the go all day, pleasant room (ask for a canal view), great value for money and above all the location is excellent.
You can see almost all there is to see in Copenhagen in 2 full days. Enjoyed the recommended walk laid out in the free maps available & saw everything - except The Little Mermaid who was at the Shanghai expo (probably back by now). Nice canal boat trip, the only thing not extortionate in the city. Unless on expenses, food is extremely expensive (£6 for an ice cream cornet!!) but on the whole, very good.
Took the 999 bus (bus-stop in front of the subway) to Malmo, Sweden (£12) which was a welcome & unexpected addition to our weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel at the corner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Somandshjemmet Bethel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Copenhagen
- Somandshjemmet Bethel Hotel Copenhagen