“Amazing beer”

Ranked #42 of 2,532 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Bar, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Inner Vesterbro
Description: Showroom for the world renowned craft beer brewery - Mikkeller. Beers on tap and Bottles/Cans.
Reviewed 25 November 2013

This place really lives up to its name, the extensive beer menu was awesome and the atmosphere was really nice and chilled out.
I wish there was a Mikkeller in London!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

One of the best microbrewery in my scandinavian experience...huge choice of excellent beer! Small place and it's hard to get a table but maybe this make this place even cooler! their 0,2 glasses are perfect to taste as much as you can! Perfect for a beer before or after dinner!

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We arrived in Copenhagen at 7pm and straight away went on the hunt for this place. In quite a dark street this place had the warm glow that just screamed.....'it's ok, there's beer, a lot of good beer inside'.

That scream wasn't wrong. This snug as a bug in a rug bar serves a great range of beers that can make a night a lot of fun. From the flimsy 0.4% to the 18.7% brute the beers were tasty, satisfying.

The atmosphere is great and even though it was a little cramped inside we got our beers and stood outside chatting, and having a good time.

A must visit place just make sure if you are wanting a long session there, get there early!

Reviewed 4 November 2013

It's a must in Copenhagen!
It is also a paradise for beer lovers as they have dozens of different beers and even though I'm not one of them I still enjoyed the lively atmosphere with a nice glass of dry cider.

Reviewed 28 October 2013

Shortly after arriving in Copenhagen, I realized that it wouldn't go down as one of my most favorite destinations. However, during a stroll near my hotel on my first night in town, I came upon Mikkeller, which I had planned on seeking out after sampling some of Mikkell's beers (and those from his brother's brewery, Evil Twin) and beer festivals in the US. Suffice it to say, that Mikkeller became my "local" in Copenhagen, and was one of the high points of my visit.

1  Thank jetsetterphilly