“Very good, but crowded. ”
Review of Mikkeller Bar

Mikkeller Bar
Ranked #44 of 2,603 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Bar, Brew Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Inner Vesterbro
Description: Showroom for the world renowned craft beer brewery - Mikkeller. Beers on tap and Bottles/Cans.
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Excellent beers, but too popular for its own good. Gets very crowded. Small but nice selection of "snacks". Should maybe consider getting a new locale.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Well worth a trip to Copenhagen just to find Mikkeller and try their adventurous beers. The snack menu in the bar was limited in choice but very high in quality and taste. You can enjoy the beer in the below street cellar or in a very inviting outdoor seating area on nice days. We also tried their new restaurant just down the street and the food was exceptionally well conceived and prepared. Just go with their beer pairings and you will not be disappointed!

Reviewed 9 June 2014

We went here on the afternoon before the CBC and obviously it was very crowded but managed to score a seat outside. Great selection of beers! At the time they had a tap takeover and we couldn't be happier. A bit on the pricey side but well worth it for the quality.

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Really nice to choose from a lagre amount of mikkeler beers.i like that they have small glases, so you can try a lot of different beers.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

If you're a beer enthusiast, I don't think it'll come as news to you that this bar has an astounding beer selection. Their draft offerings are great and richly varied, but it's their bottle collection that truly stands out. It's as immense as it is well-curated. I found the Evil Twin Even More Jesus, which is probably my all-time favorite beer, as well as a few really fantastic ones (Westvleteren 8, for example) that I just love to have every time I get the chance.

That said, the local *is* rather tiny, and it gets crowded really quickly. I didn't hang around for too long after it got packed, but frankly, it didn't seem like the kind of crowd one, as an out-of-towner, yearns to be around. I did find the bartenders cordial enough, but (understandably), once the locals come in, the quality of the service gets a little diluted.

The next time I am in Copenhagen, I'll be there in a heartbeat. That's the beer enthusiast and the tourist in me talking. But as a bar, it wouldn't be the place I would frequent, even if I had it a block away from my house.