I had to book a hotel in downtown Copenhagen within the budget of 150USD for business.
I didn't think it was a good choice for business because;
1. internet connection is not good. Took so much time to go to some homepages or download emails.
2. too far from centre. Takes too much time to go back and forth.
3. complicated room deployment. I went here and there with big suitcases and it wasn't nice.
I think it is too expensive for what you get.
Besides that, room was clean but cold, (central heating not working) and staffs were friendly.
Next time, I will stay near airport where I have better quality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated and extended with a wonderful café and lounge area with lovely balconies, the Carlton Hotel Guldsmeden is an oasis of relaxed luxury in the midst of the bustling Vesterbro area, just minutes by foot from Tivoli, the central train station and a multitude of wonderful restaurants, cafés and sights.The individually designed rooms of Carlton Hotel Guldsmeden all have four-poster bed and original Persian carpets. All rooms have flatscreen TVs. Own-brand organic shampoo, soap and cream products are provided in the well-appointed bathrooms.The Carlton Cantina café serves a delicious organic breakfast buffet in cosy and warm surroundings. The hotel is certified by Green Globe as well as the Danish golden O-label for organic food and drink. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Carlton Guldsmeden - Guldsmeden Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carlton Hotel Copenhagen
- Hotel Guldsmeden