Cabinn City Hotel
US$288
US$332
US$251
  • Breakfast included
Wakeup Copenhagen, Borgergade(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$222
US$147
1,992 results
All reviewscommodore roomrooms are smalltivoli gardenscentral stationpull out bedwet roomstandard roomshort stayfree wifiluggage roomcheap hotelminute walkexpensive copenhagentea and coffeelocation is greatbunkcity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 April 2014

The quality of services and the location is quite good, but the rooms are too small and more than 2 people with big travel bags get cramped, you can hit the surroundings or trip on the floor. Ventilation is bad and rooms get too hot.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank manugw
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I didn't want to spend a great deal of money so I checked out this hotel and it didn't let me down. The beds are like really, really small (like a cabin, as the name suggests) but it was ok for a few nights.

You only have a really small table and a really poor bath, but it's all very functional and if you are not going to stay more than 30 min during the day in the hotel, then it's alright I guess, but I must give it a "poor" rating because strictly speaking it's not very hotel-like. Again, as the name suggests it's a cabin (smallest room possible for the best price!)

One of the biggest advantages of the hotel is the location, you can reach all major attractions from this hotel in a few minutes. Most awesome restaurants and city parks are close by

It's certainly not the most comfy hotel, but it's cheap and the staff was ok too, so I didn't need more for 3 nights

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank OliverKrautscheid
Reviewed 21 March 2014

I really liked this place. I chose it after a lot of research. I wanted something closet o the Hop On Hop Off bus and Tivoli Gardens. I didn't want to spend a lot of money and I wanted someplace clean and safe. I got all of that in this hotel. The price was great, certainly compared to the rest of Copenhagen. The room was small but not unexpected and I had fun with it. I am planning a Norway cruise next year and plan on staying here pre-cruise as it still looks like the best bet after current research. I highly recommend it if you can live with a smaller room for a fair price. I do plan on adding breakfast this time as it was expensive to obtain food in Copenhaen. It cost me $5 for a donut at 7-11 to give you an idea. Anyway, I'm looking forward to going back.

Room Tip: I see a lot of people saying choose an courtyard room for quiet but I faced the street and slept with the windows open and it was perfectly fine. Maybe May is still quiet season.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank karbop1
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The Cabinn has an excellent first class location within central Copenhagen. The hotel is very basic indeed, however adequate for a couple of nights stay. Rooms (although very small - especially the bathroom) were clean and modern, and free wi-fi is fast and usage throughout the hotel. Breakfast was somewhat of a disappointment, being very very basic with a limited choice - no hot food, no pastries (even though this is Denmark!!) etc.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2014

Very good accommodation with good access to buffet breakfast. We enjoyed our trip and found the hotel centrally based for everything we wanted.
The staff were friendly and we had no real noise.
Great value. We would go again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Galahotels.com
1  Thank NorfolkMillwall