“Wonderful tastes of sandwiches” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cafe Phonix
Ranked #875 of 2,286 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Cafe, European
Good for: Groups, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Finland
“Wonderful tastes of sandwiches”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

We ate chicken and beef sanwiches which were huge size.Both sandwiches tasted absolutely great,spicies were well-balanced. Portions included lots of different salad leafs and tasty mayonnaise.
We also ordered fries and that proportion was huge too. Great mayonnaise with smoke and chili.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Awful service, average food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2013

Rude and dismissive service, particularly from the male waiter. Food was average. Avoid this place - there are plenty of better places nearby. No wi fi either.

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Syosset, New York
“Great location and food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013 via mobile

The chicken sandwich was excellent. It had middle eastern flavor. The food was pricey but good. The staff were friendly

• Visited August 2013
Halifax, United Kingdom
“Terrible waiter”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2013

I have just returned from a 3-day stay in Copenhagen and I went to this eatery for lunch on my last day(Friday 2nd August) with two friends. My friends had the brunch which,by the sounds of it was lovely, I had a prawn and avocado salad,which was fine until I found a hair. When the waiter came round I pointed this out to him and to my disgust he looked down his nose at me and said....'so you don't want to pay'?! The attitude was very arrogant and dis-interested. I must say I was lost for words at this man's display of total disregard for what the guest(myself) had to say. I was offered no reduction in price...which is not what I was after, but worse NO APOLOGY was offered either. What a shame,that this charming little cafe has such poor staff. Only highlight at this place was the waitress, who was the one to actually take our orders in the first place, she was charming and her co-worker could do with learning something about service levels from her!!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Great location and delicious food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 July 2013

This is right in that main square amidst the pedestrian streets in Copenhagen. We sat outside and the food was fantastic. There were 8 of us and everybody seemed pleased. The prices were not terrible, either, given it's Copenhagen! Would highly recommend this cafe to anybody looking for a delicious meal at a decent price!

Visited July 2013