“Delicious”

Price range: US$12 - US$25
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Latin, Danish
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Neighbourhood: Outer Noerrebro
Description: Own by chilean/Danish guys. Rugbrod sandwich/ Homemade Cakes/ lemonade panela/bionade/organic/wines/chilean completos/ smorrebrod/ vegetarian/asian inspiration. outdoor garden
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

This great eatery is off the beaten path. Daily specials, and homemade Danish delights for every meal of the day. I highly recommend that you visit this gem on your visit to Copenhagen.

2  Thank John F

Reviewed 10 April 2014

After flying in, I was hungry and wanted somewhere close to my hostel. I don't speak any Danish, so I was worried I would offend someone asking right away if English was alright. I walked in, and the man working there picked up on my apprehension right away and asked if I would prefer to speak English. He happily explained all of the menu items to me, and even made recommendations. The food was absolutely delicious, even if I can't pronounce the name of whatever was spread on the flatbread he gave me. It was clear they put time and effort into creating interesting, wholesome, good tasting dishes. The portions were more than satisfying, and considering how much everything in Copenhagen costs, the prices were reasonable. I'll definitely be going back before I leave.

8  Thank Scott O
Reviewed 2 April 2014

Lækkerier opened another one in the Nørrebro area.
They have hot meal in the evening, a set menu 150kr, a glass of wine, main dish of the night, cake and coffee!!! seriously! one of the best deal in town!
i had a chicken lasagna the other night and it was delicious!
never thought a chicken lasagna could taste this good!
The chef/owner put his heart of for this kind of simple dishes and made them delicate!
It is a cafe but i would say a gourmet cafe with a very friendly price!

3  Thank Eat0utal0t
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Not just another cafe -- Lækkerier means 'delicious things', and the selection of interesting home-made cakes and pastries is extraordinary. Service is about as friendly as you can get. Though we didn't try one of the sandwiches on the lunch menu, just seeing them go by was enough to make believers of us. Super for coffee, cakes, lunch.

3  Thank Jay F
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

Very cosy place, really good service, kind and smiling bartenders. Best sandwiches in Copenhagen and not-to-miss cakes!!! Everything is very fresh, healthy and homemade. Definitely one of my favourites places in the city. Don't forget to try the exquisite ginger lemonade!!

2  Thank Augusto P