“Consistently good!”

Cafe Munk
Ranked #314 of 2,641 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

Having stayed at the hotel just opposite this cafe a few times, I've visited this cafe on several occasions.
The first time we went, we simply had a few drinks. My husband enjoy his draught beer and myself a cocktail and this place makes the best strawberry mojito!
We have enjoyed food here as well, curry for those who like Indian food and a burger for me :) lovely food.
What makes me come back to this place every time I'm in Copenhagen, is the consistently good food, the drinks, the good prices and most of all, the service from the lovely staff :)
I hope to be back soon!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Stumbled across this place as I was wandering through Copenhagen and stopped for lunch. Was pleasantly surprised at the price (it's an expensive city) and loved the relaxed, laid back vibe.

Opted for a tasty Butter chicken but there were plenty of other options available including brunch and burgers.

Definitely somewhere to revisit if I find myself in Copenhagen again

Reviewed 17 March 2014

Went to Cafe Munk for birthday treat for husband and was not disappointed! Funky relaxed deco and atmosphere.
Superb alternative fusion of meal options from burgers to curry and lots of delicious stuff in between! Really enjoyable evening and would definitely recommend. Cozy small establishment but make up for size in atmosphere and good food!

Reviewed 16 March 2014 via mobile

This is my go-to cafe since I've been living in Copenhagen. It has great food at reasonable prices and friendly staff. It's advisable to book a table because it's a popular place in the evenings.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Staying at the best western hotel in Copenhagen, we discovered this cafe on the way home from Nørrebro. We loved it here; mix of Indian cuisine and lighter lunch meals. Very well priced, cosy indian themed decor and friendly (and English speaking) service. Definitely worth a visit!