“Fun and informative ”

Copenhagen Free Walking Tours
Ranked #2 of 225 Tours in Copenhagen
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Keep your eyes peeled for bright neon green umbrellas! Please make sure to book in advance on our website! The Grand Tour in English or Spanish starts everyday at 11 am from the steps of the City Hall (Radhuspladsen). The Christianshavn Tour in English or Spanish starts from Højbro Plads in the afternoon. The green umbrellas are #1 on TripAdvisor!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I enjoyed our two hour tour with Jarod. He kept the pace lively with solid info and quips and gentle teasing about the various countries represented amongst our fellow participants. And as promised, we made it in time for the changing of the guard at Amelienborg Palace. The only negative was our large group size. You really need to stay near the front of the pack to catch everything said. Other than that, it was a delightful experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (7,104)
All reviews
in 189 reviews
"jokes"
in 47 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I did the Grand Tour in Copenhagen with Roger (English guide) and it was absolutely great! I was travelling alone and took the opportunity to get some new insights about Copenhagen! Roger was very funny, very entertaining and so nice! Also the group I've walked with was really nice and I met cool people. Overall I can say, that this tour was really great and I can recommend it to everyone!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank sschoberle
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent Grand Tour with James. Very informative, interesting and fun tour. James made sure everyone could hear his delivery. We liked the walking pace as it was not to slow and enabled us to cover lots of different sites. Most enjoyable and would definitely recommend to do this early on in your visit. Thank you James

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Magnus was the tour guide for the Grand Tour. He was engaging and provided a lot of great information about Copenhagen. Highly recommended!