Open today: 14:00 - 02:00

from US$96.08
More Info
from US$65.15
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

My husband loved that there was such a large variety on offer. Place was clean and popular with locals and tourists alike.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 9 June 2016

My girlfriend and I came here on our recent trip to Copenhagen, as I'm a fan of their gluten free beer. My girlfriend asked for a Kriek, and the barman gave her something called "Douchesse de Bourgogne". As soon as she poured it it became obvious that it wasn't actually a kriek. She tried a sip and it really wasn't to her liking, so she brought it in and said that it wasn't a kriek, but the barman insisted that it was. I decided to look it up and found out that no, it definitely wasn't a kriek, but when I went in to talk to the barman, he just stared at me and said "yes, it's a kriek". Even when I tried to show him the beer's webpage, where it's described as a Flanders Red Ale, with no mention of the words kriek or cherries, he just stared me down saying "it's a kriek". Eventually I got him to exchange it for a Kriek, but his behaviour made us both so uncomfortable that we left without finishing it. It's a shame he was so unpleasant as otherwise we liked the bar and the atmosphere, and I personally really enjoyed my beer. I'd have *loved* to have given a 5 star review, but I simply couldn't.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Tiny, tiny but a fair amount of outdoor communal seating. Generally most of Mikkeller's excellent spontaneously fermented stuff and an amazing bottle selection. Some outstanding guest taps too. Only bar snacks. Neighborhood is safe enough, but don't be surprised by some of the local fauna.

Reviewed 31 May 2016

Quite small place, soberly decorated, with a few more tables outside. Ample Mikkeller craft beer selection and also some taps featuring craft beers from friends (Beavertown, Siren etc), to total 20 taps in total. Prices in line with standard Danish prices (quite expensive). Staff is helpful, but when I was there, one of the waitresses seemed to recommend especially one style whatever the client explained was his or her preference, so I would recommend to look through the tap list before asking for recommendations.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

Mikkeller is now a bit of a brand--perhaps becoming something of a franchise. But they still make great beer. This is a very small bar, with the crunch relieved by picnic tables outside. A Mikkeller restaurant is on the same block; this is the bar. 16 beers on tap when I visited, and about half of those were Mikkeller. A good number of them were American, and if you don't know what you're ordering, you might end up (as my friend did) with a beer from Portland, Oregon--and he's a Seattle native. The small size glasses available (common to many places in Copenhagen) makes a glass of beer somewhat reasonably priced at 35 kroner (about $6). If you just want to drink, you can go many places. If you want interesting tap beers from one of the best brewery in the world, you go here.