Bertrams Guldsmeden - Copenhagen
US$261
US$196
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen(Copenhagen)
US$304
US$279
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Hotel Kong Arthur(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$175
Scandic Copenhagen(Copenhagen)
US$281
US$250
  • Breakfast included
Avenue Hotel Copenhagen(Frederiksberg)(Great Value!)
US$208
Copenhagen Island Hotel(Copenhagen)
US$197
US$185
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfour poster bedbus stoporganic breakfastboutique hotelcity centresmall balconysmall hotelcentral stationmeatpacking districtcomfy bedbars and restaurantsreception deskyogurtbreakfast roomsuperior roomnikolasbertrand
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 March 2011

nice stay, nice food, rooms really confortable, kindly people
sharp and professional staff
rooms are clean and silent, very confortable
breakfast +++
situated in an interesting and cool quartier

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
BHGuld, Owner at Bertrams Guldsmeden - Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2011

Dear elisadepace

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, allowing other TripAdvisor readers to gain a first hand view of our hotel.

Your brief and concise summary basically says what we strive to achieve.

Hoping to be able to wish you welcome again.

Reviewed 1 March 2011

We arrived from the airport before 12 noon and even though check in wasn't until 2pm they very kindly showed us to our room. The room was very clean and comfortable, although the bathroom was a little on the small side and I would have ideally liked to have a bath. Very nice organic products in the bathroom too. The staff at the hotel are very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was continental style and everything was organic and freshly prepared. There is so much you are spoiled for choice and leave feeling a bit too full! Good job we did so much walking or I would have put on several pounds.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to a friend and would stay again if I were to return to Copenhagen.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
BHGuld, Owner at Bertrams Guldsmeden - Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2011

Dear poohpantsmcgraw

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, letting other TripAdvisor readers gain a honest and first hand view of the Bertrams Hotel Guldsmeden.

Our organic breakfast buffet is a vital part of our concept, allowing our guests to have a good start to the day. We aim at using so many organic products as possible - season taken into consideration - despite higher costs of doing this.

I hope that we do have the possibility of hosting you again, and I am sure that your recommendations will entail that myself and my staff may have the pleasure of hosting your friends or family.

Nikolas HALL - owner

Reviewed 28 February 2011

We started wonderfully with a very friendly welcome before settling into the clean and nicely decorated room. The managers advice was perfect (great recommendations for dinner – thank you) and we even rented the hotel bikes for a full day – which I heartily recommend. Of course the breakfast, which I had read much about before arriving, lived up to our expectations. I highly recommend this hotel.

Dear mrichardsdcruz

What a compliment you have bestowed on us. We are happy to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us, and your comments truly reflect the type of hospitality we offer.

I am sure that other readers will appreciate the time you have spent to give them your honest opinion of your stay with us.

Hoping to have the pleasure of wishing you welcome again.... maybe when it is a little warmer for cycling in Copenhagen.

Reviewed 30 January 2011

This lovely little hotel is located not far from the city centre and the main railway station (city bus 6A, which stops in front of the hotel, takes you there very easily). The service is friendly and efficient, the atmosphere very warm. The light wood furniture also gives the place a lot of character and a very cozy feeling. The quality of the bed is excellent.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
BHGuld, Owner at Bertrams Guldsmeden - Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2011

Dear catherinemarseille

What a pleasure to read your feedback on your recent stay with us. I am sure that other readers on Tripadvisor will appreciate your honest opinion.

What you have described is exactly what we look to achieve with the type of hospitality we offer. Nothing over the top, nothing pretentious.... just good honest down to earth hospitality.

Once again thank you.

Nikolas HALL - OWNER

Reviewed 24 January 2011

The location was central, the food superb, plentiful (breakfast) and much choice. The room was spotless, very comfortable and beautifully furnished. And here is the best: the toiletries provided by the hotel were organic and the best I have ever tried. Small misunderstanding: they are free to use during your stay; only if you wanted to take some with you, you purchase at reception. Hotel staff speak perfect English and are very helpful with advice. I can wholeheartedly recommend this hotel and should I return to beautiful Copenhagen, I will definitely will stay there again.
Gabriele

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with friends
BHGuld, Owner at Bertrams Guldsmeden - Copenhagen, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2011

Dear Gaby1319

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us - enabling other readers to get a first hand opinion on our property, and at the same time allowing myself and my staff to improve.

At the Bertrams Hotel Guldsmeden, we stive to provide down to earth honest hospitality representing value for money.

Thanks again, and we look forward to hosting you on your next Copenhagen trip.