“Great Copenhagen International B&B!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Copenhagen
Copenhagen International B&B
Ranked #1 of 42 Copenhagen B&B and Inns
Reviewed 27 August 2007

My boy-friend and I stayed 3 nights at this lovely place. The appartement is very well located, very central in the city. The area is safe and the building is clean. There is an elevator! The room (actually it is a 2-rooms "suite") is very large, with high ceiling and very bright. We didn't see the owners much, but when we met they were always very kind. Breakfast was not served because we were there during week-days (it was clear for us before arrival, no bad surprise), but they did prepare us a little something the day we left because we had an early flight to catch and we felt it was extremely thoughtful from them!
Toilets are outside the room but only used by hosts and the bathroom is shared with the family.
It was overall a very convenient place for us to stay. We would definitely return on a next trip to Copenhagen.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled as a couple
3  Thank OdileParisBxl

Reviewed 17 June 2007

Three females - 4 days Copenhagen - and the will to discover as much as possible during those days!

We arrived at about 9 p.m at the Copenhagen airport and took the train to the centre! Not even 15 minutes later we stepped off at central station. It was hot and humid and with our 12 kg languagges we hoped that the Copenhagen International B&B were we will stay during our trip would not be so far away.

We were lucky, because 10 minutes later we already stood in front of our guesthouse! Even though it was already about 10 p.m. our host welcomed us so friendly that we felt comfortable at first sight. Before us laid a huge appartment with two big guestrooms were two king size beds already waited for us!

We received a pair of keys and after a short planning of the next 3 days and a browse in the provided Copenhagen brochures we felt asleep.

The next morning (also as the following mornings) we started with some really tasty breakfast breads and coffee.
During the days we made our sighseeing tours via water, feet and metro: As the pension is so well locaded it was really easy for us to discover the city. And there was a lot to discover! I think that I never walked so much in my live like during those three days.

If you really want to discover the city without staying in a hotel all day long I would really recommend Copenhagen International B&B! You are independent, centralized and if you need a suggestion were to go and how to get there, the host can provide all the information you need. Another thing is, that you get to know the culture of Denmark as you are living with natives who can tell you everything you need to know.

Also the booking is really easy and you feel comfortable as you have to deal with "non-professionals" - people like you and me!

We really enjoyed staying with Copenhagen International B&B and would recommend it to everyone who wants to stay some days in Copenhagen!

What can I say more, IT WAS FANTASTIC!

Thank you for all!

Nathalie and the two "girls" from Berlin (Germany)

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled with family
6  Thank NathBerlin
Reviewed 2 March 2007

I travelled to Copenhagen with my 8 month old to meet a friend from Helsinki - Copenhagen was a convenient half-way point and what a great city ti is!

The B&B location was central and easy to get to. The 2 rooms were very spacious with lots of light (in February!) and very clean. Wooden floors and beautiful ceilings too - all the space allowed my son to happily crawl about without any danger of knocking things over. Happily, they had absolutedly no problem with me bringing him along and rented a cot for me as requested at a very small extra cost (he would have stayed for free otherwise).

The breakfast was wonderful and freshly prepared.

Even though you do have to share the shower/bath with the family, they had no problem with me bathing my little one at night and using their kitchen to wash out his utensils and bottles. So my only concern was easily overcome by our very friendly and helpful hosts.

My only regret was that I didn't stay another night or two to see more of copenhagen and try out the bakery next day!

• Stayed: February 2007
2  Thank schnoek
Reviewed 28 February 2007

In february 2007 I stayed in Copenhagen for five days.My friend and I decided to stay in a B&B for the first time. We found Copenhagen international B&B and this was a very good choice! the hosts were very nice and for a really short period we found ourselves being part of a very friendly Danish family! So my advise...go and visit Copenhagen international B&B!

Kees Pronk
The Netherlands

Stayed: February 2007
5  Thank keecee1
Reviewed 25 February 2007

I rented the suite as two separate bedrooms with a friend and her baby for a long weekend, and was very happy with how everything panned out. The B&B is very child-friendly, and Philip and Anne-Mette helpful and knowledgable.

I loved the spacious rooms, high ceilings and wooden floors. It was great to be right in the centre of Copenhagen, with everything in easy walking distance. I also adored the smoked deer salami which came with the breakfast when we were there!

I'll definitely stay there again when I visit Copenhagen again - which I hope is soon, because I loved the town.

Takk!

Stayed: February 2007
4  Thank LindarellaHelsinki
Reviewed 1 November 2006

We (2 persons) stayed at this B&B for four days while attending a conference in Copenhagen. The large suite with two separate bedrooms was very clean and spacious. The two double-beds were both very comfortable. Toilets and shower are shared with the owner and his family and possibly more guests, but this did not cause any trouble in our case and everything was always nice and clean. During the weekends we were provided with a nice breakfast (even at 6:45am no problem for the host to bring fresh, warm bread and eggs!) and during the weekdays we had excellent breakfast in the bakery right next door.
The B&B could not be located any more central right in the city centre of Copenhagen. Still, at night there was no problem with noise from the streets.
There is no radio, TV or microwave in the rooms or available to the guest, but if you know about this before you book, this shouldn't be a problem.
Overall, we can highly recommend this place for a B&B stay in Copenhagen!

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled on business
3  Thank PharmacistGermany
Reviewed 18 September 2006

We have been in this B&B already several times! We love Denmark! Every year, at least once, we go there, sometimes twice a year. We go there with my husband and my doughter. We always went to a different place to stay till we met this family: Philip, Anne-Mette and the kids. Such a hospitality for that price is not usual anywhere in the world. What regards privacy: we have been to different B&B's and it was always sharing a house with the family. Thats why it's called B&B in Europe, I believe. We like it this way and I am sure we are not the only one. If you are looking for good service, clean place, friendly hosts and cheap accommodation this is the place to stay in Copenhagen. We have just been there and we go in January again. We like that place and we like it with those people in it! So if you are planning to visit Copenhagen - this is the place to be. Thanks for everything guys and keep up with excellent work. See you in January.
Greating from Belgium