Copenhagen International B&B
US$306
SKT. PETRI
Great 4.5/5
  • Restaurant
Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen(Copenhagen)
US$304
US$279
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$363
  • Restaurant
Hotel Kong Arthur(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$175
Scandic Copenhagen(Copenhagen)
US$317
US$250
Good 3.5/5
  • Breakfast included
Avenue Hotel Copenhagen(Frederiksberg)(Great Value!)
US$208
Copenhagen Island Hotel(Copenhagen)
US$197
US$188
  • Restaurant
Bertrams Guldsmeden - Copenhagen(Copenhagen)(Great Value!)
US$313
US$224
Bertrams Hotel
Great 4.5/5
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewshalf bathgreat hostsfamilies hometip toeorganic coffeea small dining tablebeautiful apartmentspacious roomtoilet and sinkother guestscentral stationexcellent locationspent nightsthird floortivoli gardensphilipaccommodation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 September 2007

My husband, my 11 months old baby and me stayed at the B&B for two nights and we had a very pleasant time. Its location is excellent (less than 6 mins walking from the Central Station) and the suite they provided us was very comfortable, with a baby cot included. The communication with the owners from the moment of the booking was very open from the begining and they even sent us an email with practical info about the airport, transport and how to get there with a map and a picture of the facade.
The breakfast perfect and Phillip was always worried that we had anything we needed. The bathrooms, -even 'though they are shared - were very clean. We totally recommend this B&B if you are visiting Copenhagen.

• Stayed: August 2007, travelled with family
3  Thank TereJan
Reviewed 27 August 2007

My boy-friend and I stayed 3 nights at this lovely place. The appartement is very well located, very central in the city. The area is safe and the building is clean. There is an elevator! The room (actually it is a 2-rooms "suite") is very large, with high ceiling and very bright. We didn't see the owners much, but when we met they were always very kind. Breakfast was not served because we were there during week-days (it was clear for us before arrival, no bad surprise), but they did prepare us a little something the day we left because we had an early flight to catch and we felt it was extremely thoughtful from them!
Toilets are outside the room but only used by hosts and the bathroom is shared with the family.
It was overall a very convenient place for us to stay. We would definitely return on a next trip to Copenhagen.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled as a couple
3  Thank OdileParisBxl
Reviewed 17 June 2007

Three females - 4 days Copenhagen - and the will to discover as much as possible during those days!

We arrived at about 9 p.m at the Copenhagen airport and took the train to the centre! Not even 15 minutes later we stepped off at central station. It was hot and humid and with our 12 kg languagges we hoped that the Copenhagen International B&B were we will stay during our trip would not be so far away.

We were lucky, because 10 minutes later we already stood in front of our guesthouse! Even though it was already about 10 p.m. our host welcomed us so friendly that we felt comfortable at first sight. Before us laid a huge appartment with two big guestrooms were two king size beds already waited for us!

We received a pair of keys and after a short planning of the next 3 days and a browse in the provided Copenhagen brochures we felt asleep.

The next morning (also as the following mornings) we started with some really tasty breakfast breads and coffee.
During the days we made our sighseeing tours via water, feet and metro: As the pension is so well locaded it was really easy for us to discover the city. And there was a lot to discover! I think that I never walked so much in my live like during those three days.

If you really want to discover the city without staying in a hotel all day long I would really recommend Copenhagen International B&B! You are independent, centralized and if you need a suggestion were to go and how to get there, the host can provide all the information you need. Another thing is, that you get to know the culture of Denmark as you are living with natives who can tell you everything you need to know.

Also the booking is really easy and you feel comfortable as you have to deal with "non-professionals" - people like you and me!

We really enjoyed staying with Copenhagen International B&B and would recommend it to everyone who wants to stay some days in Copenhagen!

What can I say more, IT WAS FANTASTIC!

Thank you for all!

Nathalie and the two "girls" from Berlin (Germany)

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled with family
6  Thank NathBerlin
Reviewed 2 March 2007

I travelled to Copenhagen with my 8 month old to meet a friend from Helsinki - Copenhagen was a convenient half-way point and what a great city ti is!

The B&B location was central and easy to get to. The 2 rooms were very spacious with lots of light (in February!) and very clean. Wooden floors and beautiful ceilings too - all the space allowed my son to happily crawl about without any danger of knocking things over. Happily, they had absolutedly no problem with me bringing him along and rented a cot for me as requested at a very small extra cost (he would have stayed for free otherwise).

The breakfast was wonderful and freshly prepared.

Even though you do have to share the shower/bath with the family, they had no problem with me bathing my little one at night and using their kitchen to wash out his utensils and bottles. So my only concern was easily overcome by our very friendly and helpful hosts.

My only regret was that I didn't stay another night or two to see more of copenhagen and try out the bakery next day!

• Stayed: February 2007
2  Thank schnoek
Reviewed 28 February 2007

In february 2007 I stayed in Copenhagen for five days.My friend and I decided to stay in a B&B for the first time. We found Copenhagen international B&B and this was a very good choice! the hosts were very nice and for a really short period we found ourselves being part of a very friendly Danish family! So my advise...go and visit Copenhagen international B&B!

Kees Pronk