2,547 results
All reviewscity centretrain stationmodern hotelfisketorvet shopping mallminute walkoverlooking the waterharbour viewa large shopping centresuperior rooman upgrademeatpacking districtthe meat packing districttivoli gardenssmall balconybusiness hotelpublic transportmini bar
Reviewed 30 August 2017

While not exactly central the hotels location is handy and close to the metro and public transport. Its only a short walk (15 mins) to Tivoli Gardens and central Copenhagen. A short walk along the harbour and you have a great selection of restaurants and bars. There is also an outdoor swimming pool by the hotel, handy on the hot summer days. The hotel facilities are great, excellent business centre and a great selection of food for breakfast.

Room Tip: Try get a harbour view.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Sparky2511
alp_12, Direktør at Copenhagen Island, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank you for your most kind review. It is a pleasure to read your comments and we are very glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Thank you for your feedback on the facilities and breakfast.
We hope to be your choice of hotel for your next visit to Copenhagen.
Anne Louise Poulsen, General Manager

Reviewed 30 August 2017

A great location for exploring Copenhagen. Easy transport links. Next to a shopping centre and supermarket for getting those all important picnic supplies. Hotel staff friendly and very helpful. Stayed in a standard room, a bit small but clean and comfortable.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank Judith B

Thank you very much for a most kind review. Thank you for mentioning the service by our staff. We are most grateful for your comments on your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back. Anne Louise Poulsen, General Manager

Reviewed 28 August 2017

A very cozy hotel with professional services to visit, the only downside is that its location will take 20-min walk or #34 bus to get to the central station, however is right by the canal with beautiful view.

Room Tip: A room with even number shall get a beautiful canal view
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for your most kind review. We are very glad that you enjoyed your stay us. We hope that you will come back and stay here again.
Anne Louise Pouslen, General Manager

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I had one of the worst stay in my life in this hotel, and I travel a lot. To start the receptionist was very rude to the previous guest in front of me, and she was not different to us. we were so late and tired we didn't want to argue, but to our surprised we walked into an occupied room, which had never happened to me before. This was so embarrassing for me and for the guests in the room, made us feel terrible. We went back to the receptionist and her excuse was that somebody had checked in our reservation by mistake and that's why we had that room. She never even apologized or acknowledge our disappointment.
Then my friend and I had assigned one bed when we specifically asked for two, and they were out of them so we had to be uncomfortable during the two nights sharing bed.
Location is not good, photos are much better than reality.
I am hopping to get my money back from such bad experience.

Stayed: June 2017
alp_12, Front Office Manager at Copenhagen Island, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear ILoveCabo29,
Thank you very much for taking your time to write this review and for bringing this matter to our attention. I am sorry that you had this terrible experience - this is definitely not living up to our usual service standards.
I would very much like to investigate this matter further so if you could please contact me directly at the hotel using: copenhagenisland@arp-hansen.dk.
Once again thank you very much for your review I hope to be hearing from you.
Yours Sincerely
Christian Pouelsen
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 27 August 2017

book hotel room facing the water because of the view, extra price o.k. Price for breakfast is high, hotel should consider continental breakfast in addition, optional place for breakfast is shopping centre closeby, also railway and metro stations within 5 minutes walk

Room Tip: rooms facing the water are quieter
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
alp_12, Gæsteansvarlig at Copenhagen Island, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate the time you have taken, to make this. I am glad your enjoyed the hotel and the nearby surroundings. We hope to welcome you back another time.

Kind regards