Used this hotel during our honeymoon before embarking on a cruise. We had a studio apartment - quite spacious with double bed, TV, one armchair, a table and two chairs, bathroom and kitchenette. A good small supermarket very close to the hotel where you can buy food and drinks. However, please note it only opens on first and last sundays of the month - on other Sundays, you will practically have to eat at the hotel or go hungry :P Breakfast is good and abundant :D Room was clean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen is located just minutes from the centre of this beautiful, edgy city. Discover why the Danes enjoy such a high quality of life by exploring everything its picturesque cobblestoned streets have to offer, from the cutting edge design scene to the long list of exceptional restaurants. Most importantly, don’t forget to seek out your own slice of hygge while you’re here. Put simply, this is the pursuit of everything good and cosy in the world: hot chocolate by the fire or a glass of red in your warm, fluffy bathrobe is mandatory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Copenhagen
- Adina Apartment Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Adina Apartment Hotel
- Adina Copenhagen