Step into a big plush apartment loaded with all what you may want for a stay. Rooms are cosy, warm and apartment big enough & well maintained. A supermarket downstairs help you with your daily needs and an excellent italian joint opposite keeps you wanting for more.
Swimming pool and gym are just too good and you cant ask for more than this in Copenhagen. The only negative is that it is little far from main city and nearest metro station is about 600 meters, a challenge in snowy winters. Also resturants choices are not much with just 2 of them there. Strongly recomended for a long stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen is located just minutes from the centre of this beautiful, edgy city. Discover why the Danes enjoy such a high quality of life by exploring everything its picturesque cobblestoned streets have to offer, from the cutting edge design scene to the long list of exceptional restaurants. Most importantly, don’t forget to seek out your own slice of hygge while you’re here. Put simply, this is the pursuit of everything good and cosy in the world: hot chocolate by the fire or a glass of red in your warm, fluffy bathrobe is mandatory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Copenhagen
- Adina Apartment Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Adina Apartment Hotel
- Adina Copenhagen