We had a very enjoyable stay at the Adina Apartment Hotel. Our suite was clean, spacious and very well equipped: washer, dryer, microwave, kettle, toaster, etc. When called upon the reception staff were very friendly and helpful. By Copenhagen standards the price was excellent value too.
The only negative for me was the lack of wifi in the room, although it was available in the public spaces. Others may not be keen on the location. It's about a 30 minute walk to the city centre. However the no. 26 bus passes close to the hotel and there are regular trains from the centre to Osterport station, which is nearby.
Note that there is a Netto next door for stocking up on provisions and there is an excellent little branch of the Lagkagehuset bakery around the corner, which is perfect for grabbing breakfast or a quick coffee.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen is located just minutes from the centre of this beautiful, edgy city. Discover why the Danes enjoy such a high quality of life by exploring everything its picturesque cobblestoned streets have to offer, from the cutting edge design scene to the long list of exceptional restaurants. Most importantly, don’t forget to seek out your own slice of hygge while you’re here. Put simply, this is the pursuit of everything good and cosy in the world: hot chocolate by the fire or a glass of red in your warm, fluffy bathrobe is mandatory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Copenhagen
- Adina Apartment Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Adina Apartment Hotel
- Adina Copenhagen