Two of us stayed here for a long weekend. Firstly, very easy to get to from the airport. We did have to walk a little to get into the city centre, but we saw a lot more of the city that way anyway. There's always the nearby Osterport station to catch a train as well, and it cost us around 120kr. for a taxi to dinner in the evening.
Our room was a great size and very clean, with a comfortable bed and plenty of storage. Our shower broke on the first morning (only a minor issue) but they still agreed to move us to another room and we even got upgraded! We didn't use the pool, but it looks great so definitely remember your swimwear. Also the Netto just beneath it is great to pick up a quick breakfast or anything you may have forgotten at home. All in all, extremely pleased with our stay, and a very positive contribution to our weekend away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen is located just minutes from the centre of this beautiful, edgy city. Discover why the Danes enjoy such a high quality of life by exploring everything its picturesque cobblestoned streets have to offer, from the cutting edge design scene to the long list of exceptional restaurants. Most importantly, don’t forget to seek out your own slice of hygge while you’re here. Put simply, this is the pursuit of everything good and cosy in the world: hot chocolate by the fire or a glass of red in your warm, fluffy bathrobe is mandatory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotels Copenhagen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Copenhagen
- Adina Apartment Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Adina Apartment Hotel
- Adina Copenhagen