I was in these apartments in June because I was supposed to be in Copenaghen in February but for some reasons we had to postpone our journey to June: the admin guys were really helpful facilitating the shift of the booking from Feb to June, at a reasonable price, although the original booking was not changeable (53 Euros x night more): thanks!
The location of the apartments is in one of the most expensive areas of Copenaghen, not so far from the cruises' harbour (a large number of guests are from cruises...) and the little mermaid's touristic site (15' walking): the area is not so busy during the night but there are not so many shops or restaurants around. The only shop is just outside the building of the apartments on the first corner: it is a small supermarket, cheap and open everyday up to 22 pm: very useful if you want to cook in the apartment. The closest bus stop is very close (50 m roughly) and you can reach the City centre from there (bus 26) in less than 30 ' depending on the traffic (it is quite intense in rush hours). You can buy day tickets at the Oesterport train station (there are also metro trains over there, probably preferable if you travel in working hours....), that is around 300m far from the apartments (price is 80DKK for 24 hours per person, more or less 11 euro per day per person). The room is large, fully serviced and perfectly clean. There is all you need for cooking and all you may think of using in an apartment. I did not stay at the internal restaurant and I did not have breakfast, so I do not know about them. There is a park (Amerika Plads) close to the apartments and I have been said that from the parking you can reach directly your floor. The only point I was a little bit disappointed: the parking space in front of the apartments is private but I did not realize it immediately (there is only a small sign on the corner, when you turn into the apartments' address) so that I was charged (I would have appreciated the reception to remind this in the beginning of my stay, or to show at least a sign in the hall.....); if you come by car (bad choice...), all around the apartments the majority of parking spaces are private and the rest are pretty expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen is located just minutes from the centre of this beautiful, edgy city. Discover why the Danes enjoy such a high quality of life by exploring everything its picturesque cobblestoned streets have to offer, from the cutting edge design scene to the long list of exceptional restaurants. Most importantly, don’t forget to seek out your own slice of hygge while you’re here. Put simply, this is the pursuit of everything good and cosy in the world: hot chocolate by the fire or a glass of red in your warm, fluffy bathrobe is mandatory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Copenhagen
- Adina Apartment Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Adina Apartment Hotel
- Adina Copenhagen