The location is removed from the city center but very close to the cruise ship terminal. It's a quick train ride, a slow bus ride, or a long but beautiful walk along the water into the city center. The rooms are extremely spacious and well appointed. We had a beautiful one-bedroom suite with a full kitchen including a dishwasher, two twin beds, a lovely living room with eating area, a small balcony, good air conditioning, and an excruciatingly slow washer and dryer. The reception staff are very helpful. There's a grocery store on the same block and a restaurant across the plaza that is a very good value. The hotel has its own restaurant but we didn't try it. Highly recommended for the spacious rooms and proximity to the cruise terminal (not walking distance however -- you have to take a bus or taxi).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen is located just minutes from the centre of this beautiful, edgy city. Discover why the Danes enjoy such a high quality of life by exploring everything its picturesque cobblestoned streets have to offer, from the cutting edge design scene to the long list of exceptional restaurants. Most importantly, don’t forget to seek out your own slice of hygge while you’re here. Put simply, this is the pursuit of everything good and cosy in the world: hot chocolate by the fire or a glass of red in your warm, fluffy bathrobe is mandatory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Copenhagen
- Adina Apartment Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Adina Apartment Hotel
- Adina Copenhagen