Stayed at Adina for 1 night and it was excellent! Very nice modern rooms and comfy beds. Takes about 15-20 min to walk to the city, which was OK. About 15 min walk to Parken stadium. The breakfast buffé was fresh and delicoius and have everything you want.
The only downside was that the room we stayed in smelled a bit of cigarette smoke. It was a smokefree room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen is located just minutes from the centre of this beautiful, edgy city. Discover why the Danes enjoy such a high quality of life by exploring everything its picturesque cobblestoned streets have to offer, from the cutting edge design scene to the long list of exceptional restaurants. Most importantly, don’t forget to seek out your own slice of hygge while you’re here. Put simply, this is the pursuit of everything good and cosy in the world: hot chocolate by the fire or a glass of red in your warm, fluffy bathrobe is mandatory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Hotel.de, Ebookers, HRS and TravelUp so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotels Copenhagen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Copenhagen
- Adina Apartment Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Adina Apartment Hotel
- Adina Copenhagen