We stayed 3 nights at the Adina at the end of a cruise. We walked from the Freeport terminal, but we should have taken a cab due to the distance. Since we arrived in the morning, we were allowed to store our luggage at the Adina while we did some sightseeing until check-in time. The number 26 bus was our friend; we went everywhere on it. (On the weekend it runs every half hour; much more often on weekdays.) Our one-bedroom apartment was spacious and comfortable. The full kitchen included dishes, pots, toaster, and just about anything else a cook would need. We saved lots of money on meals by shopping at the adjacent small Netto store (not a lot of food choice, but enough to get by) and taking care of our own breakfast and dinner. We had a quiet room facing the inner courtyard, but my parents' room faced the street and was noisier. The bed was very comfortable, but I really needed a sheet. I was too hot with the duvet covering me and too cold without it! The lighting in the apartment was not very good, but it was especially bad in the bathroom, making it difficult to put on makeup. The shower was strong, and there was plenty of hot water. If you use the washer and dryer, be aware that the process is extremely slow. It took us hours to get our laundry done. The major headache I dealt with at the Adina is that I could never get access to the one computer that is available to guests in the lobby. And if you want to print boarding passes, you have to pay for the privilege. Also, the people at the front desk were polite, but it seemed that the answer to every question I asked was "Sorry, but..." This made me feel that customer service was not a high priority. On the day we flew home, we walked to the Osterport station from the Adina and conveniently took the train to the airport. Overall, I would stay at the Adina again because we got good value for the price in a very expensive city, but I would be aware of the limitations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adina Apartment Hotel Copenhagen is located just minutes from the centre of this beautiful, edgy city. Discover why the Danes enjoy such a high quality of life by exploring everything its picturesque cobblestoned streets have to offer, from the cutting edge design scene to the long list of exceptional restaurants. Most importantly, don’t forget to seek out your own slice of hygge while you’re here. Put simply, this is the pursuit of everything good and cosy in the world: hot chocolate by the fire or a glass of red in your warm, fluffy bathrobe is mandatory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Adina Apartment Hotels Copenhagen reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartment Copenhagen
- Adina Apartment Copenhagen
- Copenhagen Adina Apartment Hotel
- Adina Copenhagen