“Brilliant vegan bakery! ”
Review of Landbageriet

Landbageriet
Ranked #14 of 26 Bakeries in Copenhagen
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited today mid afternoon and had the banana cake topped with apple and the brownie, which were both so delicious. When we arrived, most of the cakes had gone so will try to make sure that we are there earlier this week to snag a cinnamon bun! Definitely recommend, whether you are vegan or not!

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

This little hole in the wall bakery has delicious gluten-free pastries and cakes, as well as a variety of breads including gluten-free and spelt. It was very popular when we went. Just a couple of blocks from the big food market.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

If you are vegan, vegetarian or gluten intolerant: here's your best bakery in town!
Various choices of breads, pastries and other products.
The owner is very welcoming and will advise you what you should try based on your preferences and any food-intolerance.
Recommended!!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I waited util the end of my trip to visit - what a shame. This bakery is divine! They helped me choose which ones to buy but my favorite is VEGANSKE VALNØDDE-FLUTES AF GLUTENFRI RÅVARER! Sorry - had to paste the Danish name. They are so incredible. I went back on my last day to stock up for the trip home. I wish we had this bakery in DC - I would be there every day and many pounds heavier!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 29 August 2017

Really friendly staff who are more than happy to help with any questions you may have )particularly when you're gluten intolerant and need clarity on products etc). The gluten free multigrain bread was really nice and very fresh. I also bought a couple 'raw balls' which were absolutely delightful.

Only downside is that it's a little expensive for a bakery. Once I converted it back to pounds I realised the loaf of bread was about £7.50 so I'd spent about £11-£12 on a loaf of bread and 2 raw balls. But, it's Scandinavia so no real surprises I guess. Definitely still worth a visit.

Date of visit: August 2017