“Great bakery for vegan, vegetarians and those with gluten intolerance”
Review of Landbageriet

Landbageriet
Ranked #14 of 26 Bakeries in Copenhagen
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed 16 January 2018

Popped in early morning for some food for our train journey. Bought the square-shaped banana muffin and Hindbærsnitter (raspberry cake with pink icing) for 42 DKK. Both yummy and filling. Perfect if you're vegan, vegetarian or gluten intolerant. Ask if you're not sure as names / ingredients are in Danish - the owner was really helpful!

1  Thank bluelizard

Reviewed 16 January 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited today mid afternoon and had the banana cake topped with apple and the brownie, which were both so delicious. When we arrived, most of the cakes had gone so will try to make sure that we are there earlier this week to snag a cinnamon bun! Definitely recommend, whether you are vegan or not!

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

This little hole in the wall bakery has delicious gluten-free pastries and cakes, as well as a variety of breads including gluten-free and spelt. It was very popular when we went. Just a couple of blocks from the big food market.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

If you are vegan, vegetarian or gluten intolerant: here's your best bakery in town!
Various choices of breads, pastries and other products.
The owner is very welcoming and will advise you what you should try based on your preferences and any food-intolerance.
Recommended!!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

I waited util the end of my trip to visit - what a shame. This bakery is divine! They helped me choose which ones to buy but my favorite is VEGANSKE VALNØDDE-FLUTES AF GLUTENFRI RÅVARER! Sorry - had to paste the Danish name. They are so incredible. I went back on my last day to stock up for the trip home. I wish we had this bakery in DC - I would be there every day and many pounds heavier!

Date of visit: September 2017