“Gluten Free in Copenhagen”
Review of Landbageriet

Landbageriet
Ranked #13 of 26 Bakeries in Copenhagen
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My daughter, bless her, watched as I ate Kanelsnurre (Cinnamon Rolls) in Stockholm and now Copenhagen. It's become part of a Scandinavia ritual for me. We passed by Landbageriet on our way to the Torvehallerne (Food Market) yesterday and she happily snapped up a cinnamon roll to call her own. Her comments were that it was delicious. Cinnamony without being cloying sweet. If GF is your dicate and a cinnamon roll your desire, go.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The most amazing bakery owned by a very kind woman- all the non-gluten-free, vegan, non-vegan options are all amazing. I tried many things and it is difficult to pick a favorite but the vegan brownie was the best I have ever had, full of delicious rich, real ingredients. no fillers or fake substitutes. I live in Brooklyn and so wish we had a Landbageriet.During my recent layover in Copenhagen, I left the airport just to make a visit here. I recommend this bakery to everyone visiting Copenhagen.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

In Copenhagen for a month visiting family, found this gem. Tried several different items of breads and pastries all were very good. Moist, not crumbling like many GF breads. They also carry regular baked items.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

I went here everyday of my four day stay in Copenhagen to stock up on snacks for the day. The price is reasonable (by Copenhagen standards), it was approx €10 for three large pastries. There is a vast selection of gluten free/vegan/vegetariant pastries. It was really fantastic being able to try the local delicacies. Anything marked in red is gluten free (usually the top two shelves of the window display). All ingredients are in Danish so ask for help if you are not sure what they are. I recommend the Solbaersnitte which is jammy with a lovely layer of tart icing on top - it was kind of like a poptart but fresh and natural. There are also great danishes and a small area selling gluten free and vegan items. It's a small shop so easy to miss so keep your eyes peeled!

Reviewed 16 January 2018

Popped in early morning for some food for our train journey. Bought the square-shaped banana muffin and Hindbærsnitter (raspberry cake with pink icing) for 42 DKK. Both yummy and filling. Perfect if you're vegan, vegetarian or gluten intolerant. Ask if you're not sure as names / ingredients are in Danish - the owner was really helpful!