“Retro dinner”

Restaurant Rio Bravo
Ranked #1,566 of 2,499 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed 27 May 2014

It is a perfect place with good food and a lot of Danish history. It is a must when you are in Copenhagen.

There are newer reviews for Restaurant Rio Bravo

Reviewed 27 May 2014

It was worth of money. Not expencive, very easy to pop by. Friendly staff. Food was ok.
I ate warm Danish smorrebrod, it was ok if you are not too hungry.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Meet with some friends for "stegt flæsk" (fried pork) at different venues once in a while. This is not the best we have had. There was very little meat on the pieces - and it was a bit too fried for my taste. Potatoes and parsley sause was very good - and you get more than enough to eat.

Reviewed 9 August 2013

We were told to leave the Hereford House, my review will explain why. Fortunately the Rio Bravo was very close to the Hereford House of Rudeness. We ordered no beverage-we each had a bottle of water- so we just ordered a meal. Well, I got this super casserole pot and a large bowlful of rice. My friend had Wiener schnitzel, roasted potatoes and fresh peas. The service was good, the server was just a quiet person, well skilled in the serving arts. The price was moderate if not inexpensive
The atmosphere was interesting, west Texas in Copenhagen

Reviewed 11 July 2013

Me and my boyfriend went here 2 days ago. We came to get something to drink because we had already eaten. So we sat down and an older man came to our table with the menus and when we said that we only wanted 2 glasses of wine he snapped the menus in a very rude way, went behind the bar and started to roll his eyes to the other waiter and then they laughed about something while looking at our table. I just felt like leaving at this moment but we stayed, paid for the wine and took of. I can not recommend this place to anyone!!