We went to the Viva restaurant and ordered a shellfish plate. Unfortunatly, tiger prawn had an ammoniac taste which basically means they are no good.
When we told the waitress, she told us that it could happen sometime. She took back our plate and brought a new one. AGAIN in the same plate we faced the same THE ISSUE! Then we had to insist not to pay this item in our meal.
You can get sick for 2 days with such thing. I hope it is not going to happen to us.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.