“Awesome”

Ranked #2 of 2,531 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Price range: US$25 - US$62
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed 25 June 2014

the visit was simply perfect. we ate a 5 course meal that tasted amazing. atmosphere of the venue, the very knowledgeable owner made this an experience we will never forget. owner told some very good stories about both wine and food. The combination of food and wine was delicious. a visit is really is advices and we will be sure to book a table at our next visit to Copenhagen.

2  Thank JObbern

Reviewed 21 June 2014

It's amazing how the chef also serves you your food and explains how he prepared it. In short, I cooked for myself for most of my Copenhagen trip in order to save up to go here, and it greatly exceeded my expectations. Simply amazing! I want to bring all my friends and family here to experience the great food and amazing service.

1  Thank John W
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Enjoyed the food in this unusually small restaurant. The experience was not as overwhelmingly good as we had been led to believe from the majority of views on Facebook. The owner/waiter was a good salesman for the food, but his lengthy comments all became a little intrusive in the end.

3  Thank anthonyc34
Reviewed 17 June 2014

All the excellent reviews are correct. I do not think the poor reviews quite get the restaurant. It is small only 9 tables and the owners/chefs make sure all tables get their personal service. The food was marvelous, listening to Mats and Carlson describe their dishes you can tell these guys have passion. Do not miss this experience but book book early.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have never been to a restaurant like this. It is all about the whole experience - the food, the wine, the service. Fab evening . Recommend to anyone going to Copenhagen.