“Not worth it”
Review of B'india

B'india
Reserve with
B'india is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #397 of 2,665 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Price range: US$22 - US$44
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Inner Oesterbro
Reviewed 23 September 2012

I am of Indian descent and crave a good Indian meal every now and then. I moved to Copenhagen recently for work and was thrilled to find myself living right around the corner from an Indian take away place. I have now tried it twice and will not do so again. First off the naan is not naan at all but some pita esque thing that they charge 4 dollars for. The food is basically not very Indian but would be edible were it not for the outrageous prices (even by Copenhagen standards). So far I have yet to find good Indian food in Copenhagen which is surprising since I have lived elsewhere in Europe and travelled extensively and have never had difficulty find good Indian food so I am sure that it must exist but Bindia will definitely not satisfy a craving for Indian food.

2  Thank Vivek S

Reviewed 22 July 2012

This is one of the best Indian restaurants in Copenhagen. Not a huge selection of food, but its high quality and low fat compared with other Indian restaurants.

2  Thank Embraceland
Reviewed 13 June 2012

For Indians and that too vegetarians, copenhagen can be bit disappointing. Without food, its hard to enjoy the scenic beauty of Denmark and sustaining on a bread diet is very very difficult. B' India is the only place in copenhagen where you can get authentic Indian food at such an affordable price. The spices are just perfect and served to you with warmth, this boost up your spirit and shun away the nostalgia.

1  Thank setubajpai
Reviewed 11 October 2011

Prior to the total modernisation of this Restaurant, I have enjoyed quite a few Indian dinners together with both friends, clients, and family and have on every occasion been extremely satisfied with the quality of the food. THis time was a disaster. I was accompanied by an Indian Colleague who also happened to be a very good friend. He has been travelling in Europe for 14 days and wanted to experience some good Indian food. Since I knew this restauranr from previous visits I was not worried in recommending it. Unfortunately the meal was a disaster. THe sheeshkebab we ordered both in Chicken and Lamb was dry like leather and was noth freshly cooked that day. The Nan bread that my fdriend ordered was dry, hard and inedible. Fortunately, the chapati I ordered was quite good. We ordered Lamb Biriyani which had fine rice, but the lamb was not cooked with the rice but was definitely roasted the day before and was dry and not tender. The Chicken Mayta Curry was a disater. The sauce was fine but the chicken was so dry that it was indebile. Most of what we ordered went back to the kitchen. The young waitresses were very kind and embarrassed by what was happening. For what the meal cost iot was definitely not worth 25% of the Bill. I would not recommend or visit this Restaurant again until they greatly improve the quality of their kitchen/cooking. .

3  Thank aaronHerlev_Denmark
Reviewed 12 September 2011

My friends & I love Indian food. I have been disappointed by many Indian restaurants in Copenhagen. Many say it is understandable when one moved from London to Copenhagen. I dare say that bindia's food quality & hospitality have made me a regular visitor every weekend. One might find it little bit expensive then other indian restaurants in town but it is worth for sure.