“Amazig biryani”
Review of B'india

B'india
Reserve with
B'india is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #380 of 2,735 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Price range: US$22 - US$44
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Inner Oesterbro
Reviewed 11 March 2014

I am an Indian by origin and I was surprised to see the quality and taste of Bindias meals.
I am a regulare and can recommend without any doubt.
I love their biryanies.

1  Thank Sulmanson

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I booked a table here for 11 people - a mixture of staff and clients - for a birthday celebration. My team are all from India staying in Copenhagen for a month so I thought it would be nice to have some spicy food! I also wanted to arrange a surprise birthday cake for our birthday girl. Having to arrange all of this by email from London, I was expecting lots of difficulties but Jacob (admin) contacted me and could not have been more helpful. He sorted everything out - including a lovely chocolate cake with candles. Everyone loved the food - particularly the prawn starters. The cake arrived and was perfect. The only downside was the wine list. What was in stock and what was listed was very different!
All in all, a great evening and what felt like very personalised service from start to finish. I would definitely recommend.

2  Thank LindaM13
Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

I live near by and was thinking to drop by for long time.
It was a Sunday evening I took my wife and her best friend for dinner.
I was so impressed by the quality and service. Very friendly waitress received us and explained menu very thoroughly. We took menu c3
It was a wonderful experience.
They have Indian wine too.

Reviewed 17 August 2013

The most expensive Indian food I have eaten with the smallest size and an average taste. Service is ok but water is given automatically even though it costs 20 kronors.

1  Thank Millaka
Reviewed 14 May 2013

Not very charming décor (take away is better), some foods are prepared in microwave but is surprisingly tasty.