“Mistake”

Price range: US$5 - US$23
Neighbourhood: Inner Vesterbro
Neighbourhood: Inner Vesterbro
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Why I thought it would be a good idea to get a taco here I have no idea. My sister ordered a carnitas taco which was not even a taco. Only had a small portion of meat with the tiniest onions. That is definitely NOT a taco. Definitely not worth going.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

This place has received a lot of attention, and it was packed with tourists all eating the same three rather small tacos, fairly overpriced. Not bad, but expensive, very limited choice, crowded and overall diasappointing.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately very expensive and with the tiny portion I got.. not even remotely close to satisfied/filled up.
Didn't feel like buying something more there (I'd remain hungry after the second portion, I'm sure ..and I'm not a big eater)..so we had to go somewhere else afterwards!
You can get loads of good tasting food for the price of that ridiculously tiny portion, in many places nearby!

The homemade corn tortillas were tiny but tasted like in Mexico.
The guys working there were fun, happy and really nice.

If the prices and portions would adjust to reasonable, I'd want to come back to try out some other things from their menu. As is now I've got no interest.

I gave this place a 2 because it was a rip off and if the potion had been big enough to fill me up up..I'd given a 3 for the taste of my dish and the experience in general then might had lifted up to 3.5 but not 4.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Saw this place on Ugly Delicious and wanted to give it a try! Atmosphere was vibrant and tacos were delicious. Would deferentially recommend to anyone craving a taco while in Copenhagen!

1  Thank Nima A
Reviewed 5 June 2018 via mobile

Yummy authentic tacos at this tiny restaurant in Kødbyen. They have a tacox3 combo with beef, pork and zucchini. I tried the veggie option and it was delicious and filling. With beer and soda it was about 400 DKK.