“Good Food”

India Palace Restaurant
Reserve with
India Palace Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,073 of 2,696 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Price range: US$25 - US$35
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This is a good place for Indian Food lovers. They have a variety of food options and has they have a buffet option as well. Veggie lovers you have your options as well.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I would call this restaurants worst ever i had in my life. We wanted to have dinner with our friends. Owner gave us wrong information about food and expensive too.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

This is my favorite indian restaurant in Copenhagen. Went there yesterday. I just love the boneless butter chicken - it is the best butter chicken I've tasted. The taste remains the same year after year (and I love going to indian restaurants all over the world). The madras masala dosa is also very good. I think that a la carte is much better in this restaurant than the buffet so I recommend a la carte. The garlic naan bread was better than the tandori roti. Service has improved a lot compared to some years ago.

1  Thank ChristianThomsen
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Whilst on business in Copenhagen we were looking for a quick dinner. The India Palace looked a good choice with a buffet option. For a weekday it was quite busy inside and we were shown to a table and asked for drinks choices straight away. The waiter was very friendly, and as with pretty much everyone in Denmark spoke perfect English.

I decided for the buffet option, having liked the look of it when I walked past on the way to the table. There were quite a few choices of what I would call real Indian food, such as mince and potato, chicken (on the bone) curry and then a few vegetable dishes. The good thing about the buffet curry choices were that there was lots of meat – it wasn’t all sauce and little substance.

The meal was an OK price for Copenhagen, and it’d definitely eat at the India Palace again.

Reviewed 17 September 2013 via mobile

I enjoyed eating at this restaurant during my short stay in Copenhagen. I didn't have a lot of time to venture out and find dinner since I was in town on business. Each time I went to this restaurant I was seated quickly, told exactly what was available on the buffet, and served a cold beer within 5 minutes.

I had flavorful vegetarian food and didn't have to go far to find it! I think the value for the price I paid was great! If you want to eat plenty for less than $20, this is a good option to consider.

1  Thank Cat Y