“I've been back and back again”
Review of Tea Restaurant - CLOSED

Tea Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Inner Vesterbro
Copenhagen, Denmark
“I've been back and back again”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

Personally my friends and I love the food here, it's definitely one of the better chinese places in Copenhagen. I haven't found a better place than this yet anyhow. The staff is very service minded and in general our visits here have been great experiences :D

• Visited December 2011

Grafham, United Kingdom
“Stumbled upon the Tea House and had a really nice meal.”
Reviewed 25 November 2011

We were staying at the Zleep Astoria and wanted to stay close so we wandered a bit looking for a Chinese restaurant. We found the Tea house and found the interior nicely decorated. The server spoke decent English and the menu was in English as well. I had the hot and sour soup with shredded duck and it was excellent. Duck seemed to be the house speciality as they even had spring rolls with duck. My wife had fried noodles with chicken and veg and it was excellent. I ordered the chicken and veg (spicy) at it was very good...not too spicy. That meal with three cola lights set us back 338.00 DSK. Nice place...I would visit a second time if I were to return to CPH.

• Visited November 2011
Stockholm
“A hidden chinese gem!”
Reviewed 6 November 2011

It is quite hard to find this restaurant becaus of the dubious surrounding establishments in the red light district, but we were very satisfied. We had one of the set menus, which was an interesting mix of different dishes. All the food was very taste and really chinese. Furthermore, the service is one of the best I have experienced: the waitress was attending at each table all the evening. She must have been exhausted afterwards!

• Visited November 2011
New York City, New York
“Nice restaurant and good value”
Reviewed 13 September 2011

This was a very pleasant atmosphere and good value. I had the mixed vegetables and was pleased.

• Visited September 2011
Denmark
“Better than most Chinese restaurants in Copenhagen”
Reviewed 30 July 2011

Better than most Chinese restaurants in Copenhagen - and their menus are good value for te money!

• Visited April 2011