“THE place for a classic Copenhagen lunch”
Review of Husmann's Vinstue

Husmann's Vinstue
Ranked #26 of 3,003 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Cuisines: Danish
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Indre By (Inner City)
Description: Vinstuen er en hyggelig kælderrestaurant, som blev grundlagt i de gode gamle dage, nærmere betegnet i 1888. I de 135 år der siden er gået, er det lykkedes at skabe respekt om navnet og vinde ry for at servere god dansk frokost i København i en hyggelig atmosfære
Reviewed 1 February 2016

Great, great experience. The staff were wonderful at recommending fantastic dishes with the perfect traditional Danish beverages to wash them down. The food was superb - we had four smorrebrods (herring, eel, pork rib and steak tartar) and all were delicious. Loved the atmosphere and loved the food.

Date of visit: January 2016

Reviewed 6 January 2016 via mobile

Very good traditional christmas food with schnaps, and icredible atmosphere and suåer service. I can really recommend this place, particularly at christmas time. But ypu have to reserve table long time in advance

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 31 December 2015

Close to "Ströget"/the pedestrian route is this very good "smörrebröd" place.Dood, friendly service in a classic Copenhagen athmosphere. Typical danish sandwhichmenue of good class! Favorite : fried smoked eal with scrambled eggs and Gorgonzola with egg !

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 14 December 2015

This is my third trip to CPH, and my visit would not be complete without lunch at my favourite restaurant. I just love it. The atmosphere is like no-where-else, and the food is incredible. I feel so welcome every time I visit, and could happily spend hours eating and drinking in this wonderful place. AND the owners are some of the nicest people you will meet in Denmark. Thank you once again Husmann's Vinstue. See you next time!

Date of visit: November 2015
2  Thank NNUK
Reviewed 30 November 2015

down the stairs any grey damp autumn afternoon, or a cold winters day... There you are, at Husmans Vinestue, and it's great. I bet it's great in summer too but actually I've just been here in colder seasons. Classic herring and smorrebrod dishes: "The vet's night food" (sandwich with meat), salmon, assorted herring dishes... It's so yummy! This is Danish traditional food and you will not be disappointed. I strongly recommend a little glass of Gammeldansk (schnapps) and a big nice beer to the meal.
So pick your three or four small "smorrebrod" dishes (you won't leave feeling hungry) and enjoy. I'm in love with this place.

Date of visit: September 2015