“Relaxed birthday dinner with family ”
Review of La Esquina

La Esquina
Ranked #736 of 2,911 Restaurants in Copenhagen
Neighbourhood: Inner Oesterbro
Neighbourhood: Inner Oesterbro
Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful evening at La Esquina, a relaxed and friendly Spanish restaurant, with good food, and friendly service.

Our group included 4 adults and a 7 month old baby and they were able to accomodate us with a table that had space to park a stroller. The food was great, and also catered well to the vegetarian member of our group. The lovely lady serving us was very helpful, they had a good selection of beers, as well as other drinks.

We thorough enjoyed our night here. For a relaxed atmosphere, with great food, I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

The food was good, the service was quick but overall a bit pricey for the quantity of the food. The place is very cozy and although it was a Sunday morning it was not overcrowded and loud. It has a nice neighborhood feeling and I would go again but I would not choose the brunch option for a good value for money. The sandwich menu had more interesting options.

Reviewed 13 February 2018

We had a nice little brunch at this cosy cafe...I can highly recommend the avocado toasted sandwich (but add goats cheese for extra kick!) and both of my dining partners had the Spanish eggs and enjoyed them a lot. We had a lovely waiter who helped our hangovers with zesty carrot, orange and ginger juices, but service was overall slow (you don't want to be in too much of a rush!).

Reviewed 23 January 2018

La Esquina is a nice place to visit. I went there with some friends for brunch. The service is quite slow and you have to order everything at the counter, which is ok for me. Prices should match that and I think it is not overly expensive. Although the quality of the food was good, the quantity was lacking a bit. The decor of the place is very nice, modern Spanish.. A cosy place to visit and the coffee is quite good.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Went to La Esquina before the Rolling Stones concert in Telia Parken. The only thing on the menu was a set menu for 250 DKK per person, which consisted in 1 piece of toast with mozzarella, pebers and anchovies, a little bit of rillette to also put on toast, a very small piece of tortilla and two sips of gazpacho. The waiter even admitted that the price was pumped due to the concert, and that hey! this is Cph, so you cannot expect more. I have lived in Copenhagen for years and never experienced to have this little amount of food for that price. If it were my business, I would be ashamed of serving that menu to guests - such a rip-off.