We spent a week at Acapulco Resort in mid-March.
The staff was professional and polite, and we got along with English very well. We stayed at one of the deluxe bungalows, which we found spacious, clean and confortable with a big bathroom.
As we were there during winter season, most hotel services were not in use. But we had a good time playing video games and shooting pool during the evenings :) The only minus was that the outdoors pol area was under construction and out of use, which we didn't know in advance, and actually chose the hotel partly because of the good pool.
The breakfasts and dinners included in our half-board were amazing. The buffets had plenty to choose from, and we overate :)
I fully recommend the hotel, but if I were to come back, it'd be when all the services are in use.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with cyprus paradise , TripOnline SA, GoNorthCyprus and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Acapulco Resort & Convention & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acapulco Resort And Convention & Spa
- Acapulco Resort & Convention & Spa Hotel Catalkoy
- Acapulco Hotel Convention
- Acapulco Resort & Convention & SPA Cyprus/Catalkoy