“great coffee, great atmosphere”
Review of Relish Cafe - CLOSED

Relish Cafe
Cuisines: European, Steakhouse, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Rotorua’s best café by serving the highest quality food,matching it with our own designer brand of coffee and the finest NZ wines. We endeavour to personalize our serviceto help make every customer’s visit with us enjoyable and relaxing.”
Reviewed 3 January 2010

I had breakfast at Relish a few times while in Rotorua and it never failed me. Great service, good food, great coffee!

Reviewed 25 October 2009

We found a lot of the restaurants in Rotorua had very fussy menu's, this wasn't the case with Relish, it had a good choice of food which was done well.

Reviewed 5 June 2009

We had a very enjoyable breakfast here! Service as friendly and the place had a modern atmosphere.

Reviewed 1 June 2009

Have been to Relish on numerous occasions as it has become mine, and a lot of my friends favourite 'cafe' and restaurant. The meals are ALWAYS perfection and the service, especially that of a young waiter boy who is ALWAYS smiling and looking after us is "simply stunning." - We would definately recommend trying Relish for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner, coffee, dessert or all the above. I'll definately be back soon.

Reviewed 15 April 2009

I've had brunch at Relish on two occassions. Without a doubt they serve the best coffee in Rotorua. Breakfast portions are enormous (you won't have to eat again until Dinner time). The food was average to good to be fair. The bacon wasn't grilled, which I personally prefer, and the scrambled eggs seemed to lack flavour. The sausages were were very good - they obviously know a good butcher. The ambiance is nice (with a pizza oven and open fire) and the staff competent and friendly. I would recommend Relish as a good, hearty place for brunch. I haven't dined there for dinner or lunch so I cannot comment.

1  Thank 247Travel