We booked this for a family of 6. We had a fab room with separate kitchen and shower room. Breakfast was set for us for the next day and there was lots and lots of breakfast food ready for us to cook in the morning at our convenience.
John and Louise were wonderful hosts and went the extra mile. It was our daughters birthday and we returned after our first day (we stayed 2 nights) to a foil helium balloon for all 4 kids (birthday girls was extra special), a birthday card and lovely chocolate cake - they are so thoughtful and kind. There was a lovely hot tub and sauna to relax in after hard day at Alton towers and the local pub was a stones throw away for a cool peroni after. Two nice kids play areas were very close by (1 x 30 seconds and 1x 2 minutes). Can't recommend highly enough. Thank you so much John and Louise for a wonderful time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed & Breakfast Luxury Suites. Only 6 minutes to Alton Towers! Romantic Couple Suites. Themed Family Suites. Bed and Breakfast Accommodation only 2 miles from Alton Towers Theme Park. Some suites have Jungle, Beach, Fairytale or Tuscan themes. Most family suites have 2 separate bedrooms one double and one twin, ideal for older children, they have their own TV & DVD player. Sauna and Hot Tub to relax in. 17Th Century village Tavern within walking distance, serving excellent food, wine & Beers. Can also be used as Self-Catering ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and LateRooms so you can book your Heywood Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heywood Hall Hotel Denstone
- Heywood Hall Denstone, Staffordshire