We stayed here in July as we were spending two days at Alton Towers. This place was a little hidden gem. Great value for money, only two minutes drive from Alton Towers and with a pub just down the road. WIshed we could have stayed longer. We booked the Sarah Suite which had two bedrooms, one with en suite, lounge/kitchen etc. The owners stock your fridge with breakfast items such as bacon, eggs, sausages etc. All in all it was fabulous value for money. Every little detail was thought of. Almost don't want to share this review as more people will surely use this making it difficult for us next summer! It was immaculate, large and airy and the kids loved it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed & Breakfast Luxury Suites. Only 6 minutes to Alton Towers! Romantic Couple Suites. Themed Family Suites. Bed and Breakfast Accommodation only 2 miles from Alton Towers Theme Park. Some suites have Jungle, Beach, Fairytale or Tuscan themes. Most family suites have 2 separate bedrooms one double and one twin, ideal for older children, they have their own TV & DVD player. Sauna and Hot Tub to relax in. 17Th Century village Tavern within walking distance, serving excellent food, wine & Beers. Can also be used as Self-Catering ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms and Priceline so you can book your Heywood Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heywood Hall Hotel Denstone
- Heywood Hall Denstone, Staffordshire