We've just returned from a fab 2 day break at Heywood Hall.
Can only reiterate others comments - John & Louise - the owners - are very welcoming & full of ideas/tips for the local area & particularly Alton Towers theme park. Louise even lent the family some costumes as we had forgotten to bring them for the hot tub. We used this & the sauna on both nights & was very wlcome after tiring days at the park. We stayed in the Jennifer Suite which had two bedrooms plus the living area & large bathroom. Fully stocked fridge daily for you to prepare your breakfast - or a late night snack. Beautiful rooms which are out of the ordinary with the lovely murals. TV's in 3 rooms with DVD players & a playstation which our son enjoyed immensly. A brilliant place to stay.
A quick mention for the local pub - the Tavern. Food is great, menu varied, good sized portions but gets very busy so booking is essential.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed & Breakfast Luxury Suites. Only 6 minutes to Alton Towers! Romantic Couple Suites. Themed Family Suites. Bed and Breakfast Accommodation only 2 miles from Alton Towers Theme Park. Some suites have Jungle, Beach, Fairytale or Tuscan themes. Most family suites have 2 separate bedrooms one double and one twin, ideal for older children, they have their own TV & DVD player. Sauna and Hot Tub to relax in. 17Th Century village Tavern within walking distance, serving excellent food, wine & Beers. Can also be used as Self-Catering ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and LateRooms so you can book your Heywood Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heywood Hall Hotel Denstone
- Heywood Hall Denstone, Staffordshire