We stayed 1 night at Heywood Hall prior to visiting Alton towers the next day. We normally stay at the resort itself but it was fully booked with it being a bank holiday weekend. HOWEVER..... After our EXCELLENT experience at Heywood hall which represents great value without compromising on comfort, friendly staff and a beautiful setting I can safely say that we will be choosing Heywood hall over Alton Towers in future.
Thank you Joseph & Alison.
P.S. A visit to the pub next door (THE TAVERN) is a must for food as recommended by Joseph. Thanks again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bed & Breakfast Luxury Suites. Only 6 minutes to Alton Towers! Romantic Couple Suites. Themed Family Suites. Bed and Breakfast Accommodation only 2 miles from Alton Towers Theme Park. Some suites have Jungle, Beach, Fairytale or Tuscan themes. Most family suites have 2 separate bedrooms one double and one twin, ideal for older children, they have their own TV & DVD player. Sauna and Hot Tub to relax in. 17Th Century village Tavern within walking distance, serving excellent food, wine & Beers. Can also be used as Self-Catering ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Heywood Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heywood Hall Hotel Denstone
- Heywood Hall Denstone, Staffordshire