My wife and three kids are just about to leave this excellent place. The room Elizabeth is massive 2 double beds and 2 single beds, very comfortable. There is a separate toilet and wetroom. There is a play station 2 and DVD in the living room to keep the kids entertained. The kitchen is stocked every day with high quality breakfast ingredients to cook at your leisure. Loads of other cereals, biscuits etc as well. This is a home from home and we will definitely be back soon. Place is spotless. Great place to visit Alton towers. Owners friendly. Hot tub great. Only downside is we have to leave, kids want to stay if only!! Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self Catering apartments only 2 miles from Alton Towers Theme Park. Some suites have Jungle, Beach, Fairytale or Tuscan themes. Most family suites have 2 separate bedrooms one double and one twin, ideal for older children, they have their own TV & DVD player. Sauna and Hot Tub to relax in. 17Th Century village Tavern within walking distance, serving excellent food, wine & Beers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia and Ebookers so you can book your Heywood Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heywood Hall Hotel Denstone
- Heywood Hall Denstone, Staffordshire