We returned from our trip to Alton Towers last Sunday 26th October. We all had an absolutely fantastic time.
We have stayed in several hotels in Alton Towers over the years, but Heywood Hall definitely tops the bill. The owners John and Louise McCann are really lovely people, and have made us feel very much at home over the years. The rooms are of the highest standard. I would most definitely recommend Heywood Hall to anyone. We are already looking forward to our visit again in 2009.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Self Catering apartments only 2 miles from Alton Towers Theme Park. Some suites have Jungle, Beach, Fairytale or Tuscan themes. Most family suites have 2 separate bedrooms one double and one twin, ideal for older children, they have their own TV & DVD player. Sauna and Hot Tub to relax in. 17Th Century village Tavern within walking distance, serving excellent food, wine & Beers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your Heywood Hall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heywood Hall Hotel Denstone
- Heywood Hall Denstone, Staffordshire