All reviewsnice viewfree coffeelocation is idealroom was cleanthe wi finice hotelgreat breakfastnice staysame buildingfloorcitysleepswedenpossibility
Reviewed 14 May 2013

We were pleasantly surprised about the large variety of the buffet breakfast, free coffee and tea and apples all day long, free hot dogs from Sunday to Thursday between 7 and 10 pm a discretion and the very friendly and helpful staff. Our room was spacious and beds to our liking. At our next visit in Umea we definately will use this hotel again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Chris P, General Manager at Comfort Hotel Winn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2013

Thank You for the kind words, to see that you were so happy with your stay made our whole day! Hope to see you back in Umeå again soon:)

Reviewed 1 May 2013

I think this hotel was well worth the money.
It is centrally located and the rooms are OK. The hotel is quite small, but that contributes to a cosy feeling.
Great staff, both at the reception but as well at the breakfast. Breakfast was hosted by several young girls that really put in an effort.
I'd go there again.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Chris P, General Manager at Comfort Hotel Winn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

Dear Guest, Thank you for the kind words and we are so happy to see you enjoyed your stay with us! I totally agree, the staff really are fantastic, we hope to see you back in Umeå again soon:)

Reviewed 23 April 2013

When I come up to Umea I am staying all the times at the Winn Hotel. Modern and functional and clean rooms at acceptable rate. But this time no chance for a long sleep. There is a huge building site just behind hotel. They work until 0900pm and start at 0600am. At reception customers get told no noice before 0900am. The bulding engins do not only make noice but make vibrate windows. Honestly as long as the buliding site will go on you better prepare yourselves for a short sleep our change hotel if you come up here regularely.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Chris P, General Manager at Comfort Hotel Winn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

Thank you for your feedback and I am happy to see thatComfort Hotel Winn is your preffered hotell in Umeå, of course you are supposed to get a good nights sleep when staying with us and I am happy to inform you that the lift that starts before 09.00 adjacent to the hotel, is getting disambled next week, that part of the redevelopment is over! Hope to see you back in Umeå again soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

Good hotel at a good location. Odd TV (very thick flat screen) Free internett access. Good breakfast and free hot dogs in the evening. The room was clean and good for a single traveller for a few days

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
Chris P, General Manager at Comfort Hotel Winn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2013

In Comfort Hotels we aim to give our guest Good Hotels in Good locations at a Good price, so i am very glad to see that you describe your stay as GOOD! Hope to see you back in Umeå again soon:)

Reviewed 26 March 2013

This was my second stay at Winn and I stayed a large room at the third floor. The breakfast was as good as I remembered and the room was nice and clean.
The staff was pleasent and efficient.
The only negative thing was that the TV reception was terrible but I didn't really have the energy to do anything about it.
There is some construction going on but I wasn't bothered by it at all.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Chris P, General Manager at Comfort Hotel Winn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2013

Thanks for your feedback and i am very happy to see that you have chosen to come back to visit us! I will fix the tv reception ASAP and look forward to welcoming you back to Umeå next time:)