“nice atmosphere :)”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2014

We visited the restaurant during a quite warm evening and enjoyed the last bits of sun. We were really hungry and happy that they served the food so quickly and that we got free olives (really good!) to snack while waiting. I had the vegetarian pasta and it was really delicious and quite a big portion for the price. + Everyone was very friendly :)

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Had the american brunch. The service was horrible. Salad wasn't rinsed. Scrambled eggs were so dry. Coffee from the automat priced 29 SEK. When my pancake arrived..It was half!! I asked the guy servering it why I got half a pancake (it looked like someone already had a bite) he just said: I don't know. The pancake mostly consisting of suger and completely soaked in syrup was inedible.
I am NEVER GOING BACK there again and I would NOT recommend it to anyone. Spend you brunch money somewhere else, like REX or Köksbaren.

Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Went here for my gf birthday dinner. Mediocre pasta at best really. Very salty chicken pasta. For the price range, we expected something decent but their name doesn't live up to the hype. And a piece of watermelon on the pasta? Really?

1  Thank James H
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We found this little modern gem of a restaurant when spending a Sunday night in Umea. Surprisingly enough, many restaurants are closed on Sundays, so we ended up in Restaurang Pasta, they are open 7 days a week. Location is fun with more of a residential feel and it had many locals eating there, which says something about the food. We chose to eat outside and the atmosphere was comfortable, they even had blankets available for folks dressed in summer clothes with coooling evening temperatures. All our meals were excellent and beer and wine list tops.

Reviewed 1 September 2012

Very tasty and affordable very nice response from the waiter nice atmosphere Pasta gets my highest rating

3  Thank Louise123189852